....is it something i said?
"about the world we live in and life in general."
About Me
Doug W
I am what I am and that's all that I am!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(9)
▼
December
(9)
Santa Sail
Speak Much?
Ting A Ling.....
SNL Christmas Favorite #1
Whew....
SNL Christmas Favorite #2
my baby's growing up..
SNL Christmas Favorite #3
Just when you thought it was safe!!
My Favorite Blogs
Brutalism
Filtered
3 months ago
Dilettante Club -- We'll try everything once!
January 2015 Activity -- Furniture Painting Class
11 years ago
Followers
Follow this blog
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Just when you thought it was safe!!
....I have decided to blog, don't know why, just want to do it. Hopefully I'll be able to hit it harder than a Scandinavian, Golfers wife, smashing the glass out of a Cadillac Escalade' ! So Off to the Driving Range!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment