A yearly tradition from W.E.T.(Windsurfing Enthusiasts of Tidewater). This year the air temp was in the mid 30's and the water temp.....was shrinkage cold!! It was COLD!!
I was sane...but Santa does it every year, no matter what the conditions!
The coldest temp I have sailed in either windsurfing or Laser Sailing is 40 degrees....with a "Dry Suit"on lots of warm clothes on under it! Falling in is NOT a option, unless you would like an Atomic Slurpee headache!
2 comments:
Do you do this? If so...you are a rock star. If not...you are sane.
I was sane...but Santa does it every year, no matter what the conditions!
The coldest temp I have sailed in either windsurfing or Laser Sailing is 40 degrees....with a "Dry Suit"on lots of warm clothes on under it! Falling in is NOT a option, unless you would like an Atomic Slurpee headache!
Post a Comment