....is it something i said?
"about the world we live in and life in general."
About Me
Doug W
I am what I am and that's all that I am!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(9)
▼
December
(9)
Santa Sail
Speak Much?
Ting A Ling.....
SNL Christmas Favorite #1
Whew....
SNL Christmas Favorite #2
my baby's growing up..
SNL Christmas Favorite #3
Just when you thought it was safe!!
My Favorite Blogs
Brutalism
Filtered
3 months ago
Dilettante Club -- We'll try everything once!
January 2015 Activity -- Furniture Painting Class
11 years ago
Followers
Follow this blog
Thursday, December 10, 2009
SNL Christmas Favorite #3
I will be counting down to my NUMBER 1 SNL Christmas Video. If your offended, well that's not my problem.
1 comment:
Brutalism
said...
Classic. (I mean...I'm offended.)
December 20, 2009 at 8:57 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Classic. (I mean...I'm offended.)
Post a Comment